1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Catalyst Art Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 300€ for each reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Catalyst Art Retreat not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the event registration page.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Catalyst Art Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. Due to visiting artist cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Catalyst Art Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and/or modify the itinerary and shall inform the customer as soon as possible.
7. Catalyst Art Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Catalyst Art Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Catalyst Art Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Catalyst Art Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Catalyst Art Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Catalyst Art Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Catalyst Art Retreat retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Catalyst Art Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any external links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport on time.
16. Catalyst Art Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport. Catalyst Art Retreat strongly suggests procuring comprehensive travel insurance covering flight delay, interruption, and trip cancellation.
17. Catalyst Art Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Catalyst Art Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Catalyst Art Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
20. Catalyst Art Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the unfortunate event that a customer has a complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. Catalyst Art Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Catalyst Art Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Catalyst Art Retreat.
24. This contract shall be governed by Italian law in every particular including information and interpretation, and shall be deemed to have been made in Italy. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Italy.